The following files are available for the public - no username / password is needed to download these files.
The following files are available only to participating registries who have paid the download fee - a separate username and password is required to download these files. When you click on the links below, and your network address is not restricted, you will be prompted to provide a username and password.
IMPORTANT NOTICE ON THE USE OF THE BMDW DATA:
1) Any study using (part of the) BMDW file must be reviewed by a scientific committee before the study is started and before the results of the study are submitted for publication. Requests should go through the BMDW Office in Leiden.
2) Any utilization of the data to improve their own use for identifying an unrelated donor is allowed without special extra permission of the contributors. However such improvements should be communicated to the participants and the BMDW office.
3) Publication of methods where data from individual contributors are needed and shown as specific examples may be published "anonymizing" the contributing registries. Otherwise the registries shown or easily identified have the be asked and given the opportunity to review and object their names and/or data to be shown.
4) Systematical analysis and publication of the data of the individual contributors requires permission of each contributor even if these analyses are done in connection with efforts allowed under notice 1.
5) Any analysis not covered by this notice generally requires the permission of each participant whose data is used.
To request access to these files, contact the BMDW Office at BMDW@Europdonor.NL. An annual fee will be charged once you request access to these files.
These files were last updated: 2013-11-26
BMDW CBU Data Download - CSV format
BMDW Donor Data Download - CSV format
BMDW - Bone Marrow Donors Worldwide * Plesmanlaan 1b * 2333 BZ Leiden * The Netherlands